Eagle monitoring for winter 2017 will begin the second Saturday in November. Anyone interested in monitoring should contact Cheryl.
Thousand Islands along with Northeast Wisconsin Alliance, the WI DNR, and other interested enthusiasts have collaborated to create opportunities during the month of January for people near and far to learn about and enjoy viewing the Bald Eagles that make the Fox Valley their home. Click on Schedule for details of speakers and viewing opportunities provided throughout the month of January. Come and soar with us!
- January 14 Mid-Winter Eagle Monitoring at designated sites.
- Presentation at Atlas Waterfront Cafe’
- January 21-22 Various Eagle Education Programs
- Paper Discovery Center
- Neenah Public Library
Self-Guided Viewing Locations along the Fox River —
- January 28 Various Eagle Education Programs
- 1000 Islands Environmental Center
Guided Viewing Locations along the Fox River (Kaukana locations only)